What's for Dinner?March 2020
If you're like me, you've been spending a lot more time at home lately. If you're running out of recipes, don't worry, we've got you covered! One of our beloved restaurants, Rebecca's Bistro, might be momentarily closed, but her kitchen is still fired up.
The Rebecca's Bistro Facebook page has been blessing our feeds almost daily for a week now. The girls that work at Rebecca's Bistro have been taking turns sharing their favorite family recipes; and they're actually not that complicated!
Today's recipe features a family favorite from Amanda, she writes "my husband never had homemade Stromboli till we met, and it became a favorite for the whole family." You can follow along with Amanda's recipe below.
Amanda's Homemade Stromboli
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough (I use Rhodes) thawed, let rise!
- 1/2 pound off thin sliced ham
- 1/4 pound salami
- 8 oz. Pepperoni
- 8 slices provolone
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper(sautéed)
- 1/4 cup onion (sautéed)
- 1 can mushrooms, drained
- Drizzle olive oil on counter and spread dough into a rectangle. In the middle of dough layer ham, salami, pepperoni, cheese, peppers, mushrooms, onions and repeat with ham, salami, pepperoni and cheese.
- Cut dough on either side in 1 inch strips (equal amount on both sides) and braid down the center.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with your favorite pizza sauce!
Follow along with Rebecca's Bistro and discover more tasty dishes!