Celebrate Christmas at eleven fabulous stop in Amish Country during the 11th Annual Christmas Cookie Tour of Inns. This year's theme is Christmas of Yesteryear and this charity tour benefits LifeCare Hospice and the Holmes County Education Foundation.
Tickets are no longer on sale for the 2018 tour
Christmas Cookie Tour of Inns ticket information
- ALL TICKET SALES FINAL—please provide a valid mailing address.
- Tickets will be mailed out approximately November 13, 2018.
- Please arrange for pickup of tickets ordered after November 13th.
- Only two-day tickets will be available, and are good for Saturday 1-7pm and Sunday 1-6pm
- Tickets must be presented to guarantee admission to the Tour and its activities.
- Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- In the event of severe weather conditions for Holmes County, the event will not be postponed. If weather forces tour operators to cancel the event, you may request a refund by emailing your request, with your ticket number(s), to email@example.com. All requests must be made by January 15, 2019. Any refunds not requested by January 15, 2019 will be considered a donation to the Tour charities. Notice of Tour cancellations will be posted on www.christmascookietour.com and facebook.com/christmascookietour.
- If you are unable to use your ticket, your ticket will be considered a donation to LifeCare Hospice and the Holmes County Education Foundation.
- For the latest news about the Christmas Cookie Tour of Inns, visit the Tour on Facebook.