Celebrate Christmas at twelve beautiful inns of Amish Country during the 10th Annual Christmas Cookie Tour of Inns. This year's theme is Christmas Cookie Express!
Christmas Cookie Tour of Inns ticket information
- ALL TICKET SALES FINAL
- Tickets will be mailed out on November 13, 2017
- Tickets purchased after 11/12/17 will be available for pickup at Country Inn & Suites in Dover Saturday 12/9, 10am-noon
- Only two-day tickets will be available, and are good for Saturday 1-7pm and Sunday 1-6pm
- Tickets must be presented to guarantee admission to the Tour and its activities.
- Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
In the event of severe weather conditions for Holmes County, the event will not be postponed. If weather forces tour operators to cancel the event, you may request a refund by emailing your request, with your ticket number(s), to
firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests must be made by January 15, 2018. Any refunds not requested by January 15, 2018 will be considered a donation to the Tour charities. Notice of Tour cancellations will be posted on www.christmascookietour.com and facebook.com/christmascookietour.
- If you are unable to use your ticket, your ticket will be considered a donation to LifeCare Hospice and the Holmes County Education Foundation.
- For the latest news about the Christmas Cookie Tour of Inns, visit the Tour on Facebook.