Share the Experience
Enter the current Photo Contest Now! Choose anything you photographed in Ohio's Amish Country: Share the scenery, a favorite object or your personal glimpse of Amish life, and win a great prize. Plus your photograph could qualify for publication.
Previous Contest finalists and winners will be announced soon.
Entering is easy. Read the rules then fill in the form below.
Questions? Read the FAQs on the right.
Step 1: Already Signed up? Log In.
Or Create An Account.
ALL FIELDS REQUIRED.
Recent Photo Contest Winners
Congratulations! And thanks to all who submitted!
First Place Winner
Submitted by MARGIE
Second Place Winner
Submitted by Mark
Submitted by Gary
Submitted by Emily
Photo Contest FAQs
- Can I submit more than one photo?
- Yes, but you can only submit one per day during the contest submission timeline.
- Do I have to be a US resident to submit?
- No. Submissions may come from anyone who is registered on our site.
- What should the subject matter include?
- The subject of your photograph can include anything as long as the image is taken in Holmes County. Contests with a certain theme will announce what type of subject matter is desired.
- Do I need a personal release form?
- If there are recognizable people in the photograph, a personal release form from each person in the image is required. Photographs with recognizable children in the image require a personal release form filled out by a parent or guardian of each child. Entries with recognizable people but without a personal release form will not be selected for publication. Do not send a personal release form unless we request one from you. Download a personal release form here.
- What shouldn't I send?
- Digitally altered photographs in which the content or subject matter is altered will not be accepted. Cropping or resizing is fine. Obscene, derogatory or otherwise insulting images will be thoroughly ignored.